Saturday, December 17, 2011

Last Minute Gifts - Part 2 - Tommee Tippee

Newborn Gift Sets & Hug-O-Saurus Dinosaurs

Available in pink or blue, the Tommee Tippee Newborn Gift Sets are a great gift for baby’s first Christmas.

Each set contains a large soft and huggable plush bear that rattles when shaken, a hanging musical pull toy that plays a pleasant tune when activated, and a handheld rattle that is perfectly sized for tiny hands!

Aren't they the cutest!


For bubs that are a little older (4 months plus) the new Tommee Tippee Hug-O-Saurus Dinosaurs are super soft and perfect for cuddles. They are available in three bright and fun colours, and have a squeaker in the nose, rattle in the tummy and crinkly fabric in the feet. These are so cute I think I might have to steal Jessica's for myself! 


Disclosure: I received complimentary products from Tommee Tippee via Maxted Thomas PR. No financial payment was offered nor accepted for this post. All opinions expressed are purely my own.