Monday, December 5, 2011

Disney Junior DVD Winner

Good morning! Well, Emily's at daycare and Jessica's down for a nap. Coffee at the ready. 

Are you ready to find out the winner of the Disney dvds? 

I got back from taking Emily to 'school' and looked at my lounge room which looks like a bomb quietly detonated while I was out. But I said to myself, (yes I actually talk to myself) it has to wait! I have to announce the winner! 

The entry drawn (using Random.org via Rafflecopter) will receive the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Handy Manny dvds shown below.



#67

Gemmie Alliston

Congratulations!!

You can see the entry drawn in the Rafflecopter form on the original Disney DVD review and giveaway post

The winning entry was verified that the mandatory task was completed and the drawn entry (if not the mandatory task)  was also completed as specified in the Rafflecopter form.
The winner has 48 hours to reply to the notification email , or it will be redrawn. If you see your name here before you get the notification, feel free to shoot me an email at landoflittleprincesses@gmail.com