Friday, December 2, 2011

All I want for for Christmas is...My Top 5

I could shop till the cows come home if I had the opportunity (and the bank balance), so when I was tagged by the wonderful Kym at Mumma's Mini Mes in the All I Want for Christmas game, I thought what a fun way to fill that wish list! You know every year I get asked, "What do you want for Christmas?" And every year I say, "Oh, I don't know!" Not this year! Take note family, here's what is on my list this year!


2. Citrine Ring





4. KitchenAid Stand Mixer - I mean, who doesn't want one???


5. Wii Fit Plus


Ok, so I struggled a little bit through this! I may or may not have listed some of the things I am actually getting (or think I'm getting), and the others I can only dream about!

In the spirit of sharing, I'm tagging the following bloggers : )
Jess at Diary of a SAHM

Jo at MumtoJ

Romina at Martyr-hood

Natalie at Diary of a Girl Abroad


What is on your wishlist this year?