Monday, October 17, 2011

Review: Snazzy Baby


Lately I've been wearing something new. My baby! And I must say I love it!

So when I was offered some Snazzy Baby products to try I was very keen.
I received a Deluxe 3 in 1 Plus Combo Carrier, a Travel Chair and a pair of knee Pads.

The first time I tried the Combo Carrier, it was with Jessica facing me. It was just like carrying her on my hip, but with all that support! Fantastic! I did try and get Hubby to take some photos, but they weren't very good. So these shots from the Snazzy Baby website will give you the general idea!

Inward hip carry
Or if you prefer an outward facing carry it looks like this.
You can wear bub as high or low as you feel comfortable.

Being a 3-in-1 product, you can also use it as a trolley seat or a portable high chair restraint. As mums, we love multi purpose products when we've got so much stuff to lug around for a baby!


The Travel Chair is great too! It's small and compact, folding up into it's own carry bag. It can also be used as a lap seat or trolley seat. I love this!


Last but not least, the Knee Pads. Jessica was a little bit distracted by these at first, she'd just lay there pulling at the straps. She's not quite crawling, she has more of a commando thing happening. But the knee pads still protect her little knees from the friction of the carpet as she slides.




Disclaimer: I received a complimentary pair of Snazzy Baby Knee Pads, My Baby's Own Deluxe Travel Chair, Mum's Deluxe 3-in-1 Combo Carrier & a pair of Snazzy Baby Legwarmers. No payment was received or offered for the publishing of this post. All views and opinions expressed are my own.