Monday, September 5, 2011

Daycare Days.

I have a list of things to do around the house, it's as long as my arm.



 I plan to do lots of it on the days when Emily goes to daycare (two days a week) and when Jessica is sleeping. I never get it done! The day seems to fly by and the dishes are still in the sink, toys all over the floor, washing still piled up in the laundry or still on the line.

I feel overwhelmed on those days, I would just love to go have a sleep when Jessica does. Or sit on my bum watching tv while blogging and facebooking! Does that make me a bad house wife? I complain to Hubby about not getting a break, yet I fill up the days when it's possible with housework.

Should I do the bare minimum on those days and have my down time? Or go like the clappers to get the house spick and span? How can I manage my time better?

I'd love to hear your suggestions on time management and organisation around the house.