Thursday, August 18, 2011

WIN! Dora The Explorer: Dora’s Ballet Adventures

Dora the Explorer is back and heading on another adventure with her best friend, Boots, and her trusty map as she gets ready for her big dance show!


When the opportunity came up to review Dora's Ballet Adventures DVD, there was no question as to whether I'd do it. The boss Emily saw the email and said "we're going to get that, are we Mum!"

Released on September 1, the latest Dora DVD, Dora's Ballet Adventures is a compilation of four of Dora's dancing adventure episodes plus a bonus Go Diego Go sing-along episode.


Emily is Dora mad. Drink bottle, plates, backpacks, scooter, clothing, pencils. You name it, she probably has it! She also loves dancing. I often find her twirling around the lounge room. It makes me smile.

I love this action shot. Twirl, baby, twirl!

Episode 1 - Dora's Ballet Adventures - Dora can't wait to perform in her big dance show, but before it can start, she needs your help to move and groove back to her Dance School to find her ballet slippers!

Episode 2 - Dora, La Músico - The townspeople are having a musical parade, but when Señor Shush locks all of their instruments in a Music Box, Dora and Boots take their own parade to town!

Episode 3 - The Super Silly Fiesta - When Big Red Chicken loses his cake, Dora and Boots need your help on a giggle-filled adventure to save his Super Silly Fiesta!

Episode 4 - Surprise - ¡Feliz cumpleaños! Dora is throwing a surprise birthday party for Boots, but to get there, they'll need your help on a surprise-filled trip past a herd of chickens, Swiper and more!

Emily loved the first episode, as you can see from the photos above! Note to self, get the girl some ballet slippers! Although she did wander off a little throughout the last 3 episodes, she would come back to sing along to the songs, and 'help' with some of Dora's problems, especially the counting ones! A definite hit in our house, this DVD was watched about 4 times before Emily wanted something else!

~~*~~

Thanks to the lovely people at Paramount and Zing, I have a copy of Dora's Ballet Adventures to giveaway to one lucky reader!!

To enter, you need to:

*Be a follower of my blog through Google Friend Connect, AND leave a comment below telling me what your best dance move is!

*For an extra entry, 'Like' my Facebook page, Land of Little Princesses and leave a separate comment here.

Conditions of entry: 
  • Open to Australian residents only.  
  • Be a public follower of my blog through Google Friend Connect. 
  • This giveaway will end on Friday, 26th August 2011 at midnight AEST. Winner will be chosen using the random.org widget on this blog. Winner has one week after announcement to make contact or prize will be redrawn.
Disclosure: I received a complimentary DVD review copy courtesy of Zing. No financial payment was offered nor accepted for this post. All opinions expressed are purely my own.





Aussie Giveaway Linky
Hosted by Three Lil Princesses and Tina Gray {dot} Me

24 comments:

melanie w said...

Follow via GFC my best dance move something wiggles probably the shimmy shake to many kids shows at least they get us moving!
operationhotmother@hellokitty.com

melanie w said...

Already like on facebook as Mellie Jane.

Rockn said...

Follower through GFC, I do the mum of 4 kids jiggle..dance around the room with my arms flailing everywhere, jumping up and down, most of the time looking like a freaked out chicken, but it gets a laugh out of the kids and that's all that matters to me, having fun!

Rockn said...

"liker" on your Facebook page too XX

LisaB said...

Follower through GFC. I don't think you could call my moves dancing but the kids love it and have their own versions of silly dance.

LisaB said...

A new liker on Facebook.

silvanagu said...

like in facebook!! silvana gutierrez p
love dancing love Dora love it for my little one!! what a price!

silvanagu said...

silvanagu@gmail.com

Kellie @ Three Li'l Princesses said...

GF follower!
My hubby thinks I do a chicken dancing, because I always have my ``wings'' out - ie, my elbows! :)

raelene graham said...

I can't dance to save my life,so my best move is running from the dace floor!

raelene graham said...

Have liked on facebook raelenegraham@rocketmail.com

Me 'N My Monkeys said...

My daughter would love this one.

Me 'N My Monkeys said...

Following via GFC and Facebook. :)

Cate said...

Following by GFC. Think my best dance move would have to be from 'the sprinkler' dance.

Cate said...

Liked on Facebook.

bardie said...

I think I'm pretty good at the moonwalk
Following GFC

bardie said...

Like on FB :)

Jessie said...

I am a GFC follower and my fav move is "the sprinkler"!

Jessie said...

I am a facebook fan

Rachael said...

Following by GFC Mmmm best move Ummm sometimes we but Single Ladies on YouTube and I make my kids laugh by coping Beyonce if that counts as a move

Beeshebags said...

I'm following via GFC. Ummmmm Before bad backitis, I'd have to say I did a pretty mean chicken dance! Scary huh? lol

I'd so love to win this dvd for my DGD.

Hugs
Naomi

Beeshebags said...

I've liked your wall in FB.

Hugs
Naomi

Anonymous said...

Almost missed out! My best dance move is the one where I bop up and down copying my toddler! Somehow, she looks cuter doing it than I do...

Claire Lewis

Claire Lewis said...

Also, already a liker on FB.

Claire Lewis

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.