Monday, May 2, 2011

The page is slowly turning....

So, finally, after some MAJOR stuff around, hubby has started his new job! So much for two weeks! So, now we can start looking for a house and really start packing. Ugh, packing. And it'll be me doing most of it while he's away. The headache I've had all afternoon just got worse at that thought!

My trouble is that I have to be in 'the zone' to be able to even think about doing that sort of stuff. It's the starting that gets me, because once I've started I become consumed with the task at hand and could quite happily work away all day. But that's not going to happen tonight.


3 comments:

Tracy said...

Good luck with the packing. We will be moving in a couple of months so I have a lot of packing to look forward to - I'm not looking forward to it. Although I do love the clean slate of a new house at the other end!

Romina Garcia said...

Good luck with that! Packing is thirsty work. We will be moving too in a couple of months and I tell you I am not looking forward to it. At all. Not one bit!!

Tab said...

Tell you what I know what you mean about packing. I should be doing that right now as we move in a week - but it is cold, I"m tired and I tell myself I'll do it when Addie goes to bed. Yeah right!! So I hear you. May the zone find both of us soon!!!

Post a Comment