Monday, April 11, 2011

Patience, you ain't no virtue of mine.

For a while I've been thinking about starting up my own little business, more of a hobby really. Nothing fancy, just want to start out selling handmade baby products like bibs and burp cloths. I'm constantly looking at fabric shops and drooling over the endless possibilities. I have a notebook that is slowly being filled with all the ideas I have of things to make.

I've decided (albeit reluctantly) to wait until we have moved and settled in before getting into production, just so I don't have too many things going on at once. Let me tell you, it's killing me! I just want to buy every pretty design I see and sit down in front of my sewing machine for days on end, but alas, my princesses need me. Also this house, unfortunately, won't be packing itself.

3 comments:

Romina Garcia said...

Just as long as your desire for this venture doesn't get swept under the carpet. Make sure that when you unpack those boxes, you also unpack that dream you've placed aside for now.
You owe it to yourself to give it a go and good luck with it I say!!

Anonymous said...

I have seen a few of your things and they are beautiful. I would buy them and recommend them to everyone.
Dont ever give up on your dream. We can get to lost in life to chase our dreams and that makes for regretful people. We should never regret. I think i do to much. . . .

Tab said...

This time where you're thinking and scribbling but can't do anything much could be a great time to let it all ferment and mature in your mind :) Keep thinking and working, and give yourself a great start when you do!

Post a Comment