Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I'm a Versatile Blogger!

On Friday I discovered that I had been awarded 'The Versatile Blogger Award' by Meltdowns, Chaos and Aspergers! Thank you Simone!

The origins of this award are murky at best, but think of it as a kind of bloggers chain letter. I take it as a compliment that someone chose ME to give it to!


As part of accepting this award, I have to reveal seven things about myself (eek!) So, here I go.....
  1. I once auditioned for Australian Idol.
  2. I was born on a Friday (so were Emily and Jessica)
  3. I'm left handed.
  4. I've never been a bridesmaid.
  5. I hate housework (haha who doesn't!)
  6. My favourite number is 33.
  7. I love food! Typical Taurean!
The second part of this award, is paying it forward to 15 (eek! again) newly discovered blogs (by me anyway). I'm passing this award on to....