Sunday, April 17, 2011

Best Australian Blogs 2011 Competition

I know things are still relatively new here with LLP being 'born' in October 2010, still a baby really, but nevermind, because I thought I'd do myself the honour of nominating this lil' blog in the Best Australian Blogs 2011 Competition.


Why not? Can't hurt, right? Might even get some new readers. Yay! I love new readers!

I would LOVE if YOU could take the time to VOTE FOR ME!
(Click on this image to go through to the voting page.)
People's Choice Award
Come on people get to it!

Seriously, I'd be happy with just one vote that's not mine! There are so many awesome blogs out there in the lifestyle category, that I probably have a snowball's chance in hell of winning but you gotta be in it to win it right? 

You love me don't you? 



2 comments:

brismod said...

Ha! Great minds think alike. I have Buckley's chance as well, but hopefully I will get a few extra readers. The cute baby photo definitely gets my vote!! Too funny. xx

Trish@Show and Tell said...

Hi
Popping in from AMB to follow you and check out your blog.
It's gorgeous and deserving of more than a few votes! Good luck!

Trish
xx

Post a Comment